Video Surveillance for Small & Medium-Sized Businesses
Commercial Video Surveillance Systems In Houston And All Across Texas
Custom System Design
While most businesses experience many of the same concerns, each company and site is different. That is why our physical security experts take the time to survey each site, developing a plan to achieve the specific needs and goals of our customers.
We believe that an informed customer is a happy customer. It is our goal to educate our customers, helping them make informed decisions regarding their video surveillance system. We take our time and avoid confusing dialogue with our customers. We explain our security recommendations in a way the customer understands. The customer knows their business and we strive to help them achieve their goals through high-quality security technology.
High Quality Equipment
We only use the best quality equipment. We are unwilling to cut corners on the quality of workmanship. The equipment we use won't be the cheapest system in town, but rather at the forefront of innovative security technology.
Video Surveillance System Satisfaction Pledge
We start off by setting the proper expectations and follow-up with a promise to meet or exceed those expectations.
Warranty and Maintenance
Each system we install comes with a full-warranty and the customer has the option to extend that full coverage indefinitely. We stand behind our equipment and our workmanship.
HD Video Appliances & System Hardware
- High Definition (HD) Video Appliances Optimized for Customer Requirements
- Avigilon Control Center (ACC) Software Provides Effective Video Management
- High-Powered Power over Ethernet (PoE) Switches
- Our Line of H4 Pro IP Security Cameras Provide Multi-Megapixel Video Up To 7K (30 MP) Image
- Ethernet Cables Connect The Video Surveillance Network And Transmit Data And Video
- Storage Can Include Onboard RAID Hard Drives, Network-Attached Storage, Cloud Storage, Edge-Attached Storage, And More
These systems provide an all-in-one security solution with enhanced performance and higher capacity that helps reduce complexity of surveillance systems.
Advanced Video Analytics
Definition - Video Analytics is a technology that uses computers to process images, detecting and classifying objects in a way people can understand.
- Analytics use advanced algorithms to learn information about the scene and continuously improve over time without manual calibration.
- Pattern-based algorithms are designed to recognize the movements and characteristics of people or vehicles, notifying operators when important events occur.
- Teach-by-example technology lets users provide feedback on alarms, refining the device’s self-learning capabilities.
Unusual Motion Detection (UMD) – Advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) Technology
- UMD brings a new level of automated processes to video surveillance, tagging important events automatically.
- This technology allows operators to search through large amounts of recorded video much faster.
- Tagged events are found rapidly, drastically reducing the amount of time customers need to review video.